Tuesday, September 14, 2010

this summer I had the aportunity to go to 14 street by myself I was really exited abaut it I thought going there will be a piece of cake until a gang fight acurd just when out of my building I went back inside hoping nobody saw me, I went to my mom told her what hapend and i never went outside alone ever since.

This summer was so boring I couldnt play any of my games because I was punished I couldnt go outside. I spent all summer doing nothing It was the most boring summer I have ever had in my life.

This summer I had the chance to go to a sweet sixteen party at I knew it was going to suck but when I got there it so hot every one started to get all the tissues to wipe their sweat of their face when all the tissues ran out my mom, my brothers and I went home right away glad to be out of that party.


No comments: