Monday, June 21, 2010

what's appropriate for a post

1 What information and images are OK to post? What’s not OK to post?

their are many things you can post for example things you like to do, what not appropriate are erotic pictures or curse words, those things are not appropriate for a post.

2 Have you ever posted something online that embarrassed you or got you into trouble?

I don't  recall anything embarrassing or inappropriate I posted online, I guess because I have always bin really careful about what I put on the internet.

3 Is there any way to guarantee complete privacy when you post things online?

you can keep your profile on private or make sure you don't post anything making your privacy in jeopardy.

4 How might things you post online affect your future?

the high-school or college might come across it and might think differently to accepting you in their school.

No comments: